Monday, December 26, 2011

Boxing Day Still Life

 No better way to spend a day than painting with friends.
 Here's some details. I had troubles with the apple, which I lifted and repainted 3 times. I think it looks ok now though.

Well, we were getting hungry, so I short-handed the flowers. I'm ok with abstract elements in a representational painting though. I enjoy spattering the paint around and letting it do it's thing.
Okie, that's all for now. Hope you all are enjoying your holidays!
Tiff

5 comments:

Sadami said...

Hi, Tiffanny,
Absolutely beautiful!!
Cheers,Sadami

martinealison said...

Un bon moment de peinture et un résultat tout aussi agréable pour le plaisir de chacun...
Gros bisous

Xavier Yabut said...

Beautiful paintings!

Anonymous said...

I think it's beautiful.

Happy New Year!

wren said...

These so rock. Froth froth.