Saturday, March 27, 2010

Watercolor Sketchbook - Spiderhouse Cafe / Naked Lunch - Stephanie

I just love sketching at coffee shops. I usually do some pen sketching for a few minutes and then do a small painting. I rarely post my pen sketches because they look boring next to a colored picture. Austin is insanely beautiful this time of year. Everything has a warm glow! I tried to show that in the umbrellas, bushes, and on the people. Everything felt great today. It was an ideal day. I met a very sweet and cute dog named "Chad" at Spiderhouse, I drew all day long, I painted, I had lunch with a good friend, the sun was shining, the breeze was cool. It was perfection.
This is from the Naked Lunch sessions. These are 7 minutes long...



3 minutes...






I hope you feel the way I felt today!
Tiffanny

3 comments:

David Mussel said...

I said and I`m still saying: your life drawinhgs are a great inspiration, lady! You`re so talent!

Unknown said...

Stephanie is so pretty!

Wandering Dirt Worshiper said...

Aw thanks Waverly. And Tiffany, Keep up the phenomenal work.