Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Wishful Thinking

I haven't taken a vacation all year. I mean an actual one where I'm not taking my pets to the vet, standing in line at the DHS, or catching up on yard work. I mean a real vacation where I'm not doing some sort of chore. Anyway, I took a micro vacation this morning by drawing what I would like to be doing. Here is what I came up with:
I definitely want to go somewhere where I can wear something that I can feel vitamin D on my skin. It's a good feeling. Somewhere with heat and water both.I want to sip something icy and cold so I feel cool on the inside, while the sun warms me on the outside. Ahhhh.

Also SHAME ON ME for not drawing enough. Drawing is just as important as brushing your teeth and exercise. Should do it everyday!

Until Later,
Tiffanny

No comments: