Monday, May 21, 2012

Pit Stop at the Zoo!!

Just making a quick stop at the zoo before heading to work. I picked up a new sketchbook from half price books and wanted to break it in!
 Here's me shortly after drawing the tiger. Look how happy I am!
Drawing with a pen is hard. I need to do it more often. I use a pencil at work all the time, and erasing is a great luxury, but the pen makes me more deliberate and thoughtful. I should do pen drawings more often...


That's all folks! Off to my job now :)
Tiff

4 comments:

martinealison said...

De merveilleux petits dessins mais grands...
gros bisous

Ted Blackman said...

Well, of course I like the tiger and picture of you the best. Couple of art tigers.

j bro said...

That donkey is marvelous. They're all good, though, but the donkey is my favorite.

Dawn said...

These sketches are just gorgeous! Your work always speaks to me :)