Monday, October 25, 2010

Short Pose Session, AVAA, Michelle

I was really really really trying that Reilly Method I read about. It's especially apparent on the 5 minute poses. I really enjoy trying something new.  I THINK that it's helping my drawings look more rhythmic, but who knows! :)
15 minutes...
 5 minutes each figure...
 1 minute poses
Oh yes, about that tutorial. Cutting the dialogue together right now. My weekend was completely booked with my Bro-in-law in town plus a B-day party for a dear friend. Today I got a very short-term freelance job, so I put my time into that instead. Sigh. It's coming though!

Tiffanny
ps. HI PENNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome drawings. I loved figure drawing.

Anonymous said...

Great drawings! I loved figure drawing when i was in school.

Susan Chodakiewitz said...

Wow. So dynamic for getting only 5 minutes in the sun. Beautiful.

Stephan said...

I find it fascinating how fast you can draw the human figure! The poses look really dynamic and lifelike. Can you recommend any books or websites about the Reilly Method?

tiffannysketchbook said...

The Reilly Method I read about in the Anatomy issue of Imagine FX magazine

http://www.myfavouritemagazines.co.uk/ImagineFX-Anatomy/

Thanks for the nice comments all!