Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Immature Me - (Stories of a Kid in a Woman's Body) - The Mooner

So last week after me and my weekly still life group got done painting, we decided to go to Kerbey Lane Cafe for a midnight snack.
We were behind my buddy Tom's car the entire time. Finally, my husband decides to pass him up.
So Tom and I are pretty good friends, and I thought it would be hilarious to give him a friendly mooning.
But the time it takes to get your butt ready for a full mooning position is too long. We whizzed by in a second.
Wouldn't it be more convenient to just have a cardboard cutout of a butt handy? That way you can moon at a moment's notice, without ever having to try wrangling your cheeks out of your pants whilst buckled in.
The opportunity to moon your friends will never pass you by. You can keep it in the side compartment and whip it out faster than you can say "Neil Armstrong Rules!"
Then you can have a hearty laugh when you see your friend's incredulous face!!
And it would be even safer than actually mooning if you were the one driving. You can keep at least one hand on the wheel!
Just don't moon any cops!
WANNA MOONER? Here's a pdf of a butt and instructions on how to make your own MOONER!

Have fun!
Tiffanny

ps
BE SAFE. Mooner is just for novelty. Do not actually use in a moving motor vehicle. I dont want any blood on my hands. SERIOUSLY. Don't be reckless!!

pps, facts about mooning:
-according to Wikipedia, in Maryland, mooning is completely legal and is considered  to be protected by our freedom is speech.  "If exposure of half of the buttocks constituted indecent exposure, any woman wearing a thong at the beach at Ocean City would be guilty."
-on the other hand, a man in Texas got arrested for indecent exposure for mooning the car behind him.

4 comments:

Sadami said...

Dear Tiffanny,
Ahahahahahaha!!!!! Your post nearly kills me with laughters. But also very impressive, how much you care for readers. Thanks for legal info and wise adivce. Drive safely, sweety, Tiffanny.
Cheers, Sadami

Unknown said...

Too funny!

Ebony said...

BWAHAHAHAH This is too funnee!

Ted Blackman said...

I like the new twist of having a link to more humor. That's different.
I'm going to place my Mooner on the back of my motorcycle, I'm tired of turning around and flipping off drivers who cut me off, anyway.