Monday, February 21, 2011

Short Pose Session, AVAA, Freakin' Cool Aztec Lady

We had a new model today! I didn't catch her name, but I overheard her say she's an Aztec descendant. She was gorgeous!!

10-15 minutes...  The one on the left was actually really hard, because it was a straight, symmetrical pose. If you're an artist reading my blog, tell me how you deal with such a straight on pose? Do you move? or force some direction into it even though you don't see it?

5 minutes...
1 minute...
Glad to be figure drawing again. Love to do it. Will see you soon, I'm writing a new stupid story. It's pretty stupid, but I think it's funny, so I hope you will think so too :)

Tiff

ps. I was listening to "When you Wish Upon A Star" while I was writing this post.  I really liked Disney cartoons when I was a kid, but I really love it more now. I really appreciate all the time and care everyone put into a hand crafted movie. I hope that art form never dies.

4 comments:

martinealison said...

J'aime beaucoup vos dessins...
Bises

Mahesh Ashok Sutar said...

hi tiffanny,,,,,,i love u line.......

Sadami said...

Dear Tiffanny,
I love your life drawings, especially, 1 minute look so nice. Weldone and I admire your drawing skills and hard work.
Kind regards, Sadami

froggie is... said...

gooorrrgeous line! so fluid and expressive gestures - your eyes don't miss much - you really captured her form. and thanks so much for the visit, tiffany! "-))